There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

19 February 2005

Finally!!!!!

I got a job! Woohoooooo!!!!! :D

No more jobhunting blues, late-night woes, and depressed bumming days! Alleluia! It's time to work work work again! I think I'm really meant to work there because I remember missing the test last year when we were in Brunei. So the 2nd time the ad agency asked me to take the copy test, I just couldn't miss it again. And then yesterday, just a few hours after my interview, I got a call from the HR person and she told me that I'm in, and I just have to pass the pre-employment requirements on Monday. Yiiippppeeee!!!

I can't believe my prayers have been answered. I've been asking for a job before my birthday, and I got it 2 days before turning 22! Yaahhhooooo :D

I feel really blessed lately. Whew. Everything's so overwhelming, and all the effort and prayers paid off. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

love, jumping jolly jenie :D

2 Comments:

Blogger paulyne said...

congrats! uy, patingin ng pix ng iyong cutie camera, k?

2:10 AM

 
Blogger Jenie / Copywriter said...

salamat! :)

1:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home