There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

16 November 2004

random

1) Gross sight of last night:

A woman in her 40s lying down inside the sauna, NAKED.

(Eewww lng tlga. Napa-OMG ako upon opening the freaking door, then I shut it. But I eventually went in. Kami lang dalawa don noh. Awkward amputch. Nakataas pa paa nya sa wall. Di na nahiya.)

2) Major want of the day

A tattoo of an ambigram.

(I want it badly.Secret nlng kung saan sa body, and what the ambigram is. Basta I want one, and I'm gonna have it done soon. Kahit ako lang mag-isa. Can't tell Mader though. I might freak out her Opus Dei sensibilities. Joke lang, Ma. aylabyu. )

3) Daydream of the afternoon

Beach bumming in Boracay. (or any other great beach for that matter)

(Haay I really want to go to the beach. Badly too.)

4) Wish of the week

Secret.

(Hehehe. Basta it entails seeing someone. Nyek sinabi ko na rin. Labo.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home