There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

28 February 2005

haaaaaayyyyyyy :)

What a weekend! I never thought such things can happen. I don't know, but I'm still so overwhelmed by everything. So many things have been occurring, and I don't even have time to stop and ponder on how grateful and blessed I've been this month. I hope I'll stop being so pessimistic about all the unexpected series of fortunate events bombarding my life right now. I should just be thankful and I should savor each and every moment. :)

We've moved to Cityland Pasong Tamo over the weekend. 36th floor, man! 2 levels away from the rooftop, astig :D Haay what can I say, I love rooftops. harhar. ;)

Whew I still can't believe all this is happening. My smile has been immeasureable lately. Bwahahaha ang mushy ugh! Pero totoo eh. Baduy na kung baduy haha! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger maanski said...

hi there! just bloghopping... i think you and my sis (clara p.) were HS batchmates. anyway, i know someone who also lives in cityland pasong tamo. seen any tall foreigner around?? that's him. HEHE. toodles!

10:50 PM

 
Blogger alessa said...

oy i-update na yang profile na yan. hehehe

jenie!!!!!!!! im not yet ready for the corporate world!! help!

1:18 AM

 
Blogger Jenie / Copywriter said...

ey maan, yah clara p.'s my batchmate :) i haven't seen her since grad though. Umm wala pa nmn akong nakikitang tall foreigner so far. 5th day pa lng nmin eh :)

Alessa! Goodluck sa corporate world :) Kaya mo yan! "Talentado" ka naman eh! Yun nga lang, matetest ang discipline mo to sit in a room & work for 9 hours straight. But you'll get used to it, don't worry :D

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home