There is worse pain than yours, so stop ranting. bow.

06 October 2004

1st time mo?oo!

wow i made a blog! i don't know how to post again though. haha! i made this just to rant. I realized I'm always online and desperate to write my aggression out. nyek tama ba yon. Naaawa na ko sa friends ko coz I always have to text them whenever something good or bad has happened. Saka nauubos na load ko, and dyahe na magpa-pasa load kay mader. haha! Ok nakakailang gawin 'to sa office. But anyway.. I've been checking out job openings. Why? Next time na ung kwento. Wait baka mabasa ng officemates and boss ko 'to shit. Pwde ba nila ma-access? Freak. Saka pwede ba magmura dito? Nyek why not. Anyway, so there's my 1st post. I'm happy now. Next time ulit. I got nothing much to rant about this morning kasi naubos na kahapon and the other day. Haay I'm tired. I wanna be a bum.. Damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home